Production Supervisor - Factory
Responsible for plant operation and maintenance. Establish plant policies and procedures. Responsible for plant production goals. Establish and maintain community relations. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for plant production goals.
- Responsible for increasing plant productivity
- Responsible for development of new products, production techniques, and training of staff.
- Responsible for inventory control and supply chain development and management.
- Establish and maintain a positive community relationship.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Confer with Divisional and department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and shipping.
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules.
- Select and train plant supervisory and administrative staff.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Schedule and conduct plant meetings.
- Responsible for the product quality control for the plant.
- Attend scheduled corporate training and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum a Diploma from a recognized University
- Prior experience in managing a medium-size factory/distribution for about three years.
- Over-all work experience of five to seven years in a commercial organization so that ability to manage large team is proven.
- Direction of plant operations and community relations requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills. This is normally acquired by seven to ten years of manufacturing experience which includes supervisory responsibility.
- Experience in planning and execution.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Demonstrate ability to carry out above responsibilities and computer literacy.
- Work require willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Are you looking for the ideal partner in the field of recruitment? Then make an appointment!