Overview of role
- Load online ad’s on a daily basis in line with the provided format and standards
- Follow up all leads from all sources and record on / update lead tool daily
- Converting leads into on-site visits to successfully close deals on site
- Strictly adhere to leasing and rental-viewing procedures as per training received
- Complete a market research and surrounding area knowledge report within and agreed format. Provide this to your leasing manager every second month
- Enforcing the provided marketing strategy as provided by the leasing manager, this includes, for example, ensuring that boards are in place and visible as instructed
- Conduct move in’s, ensuring that leasing procedures are followed and all documents are fully completed and correctly signed (including if working with a team mate on site).
- Prepare for hand-over meetings as per requirements set out by Leasing Manager
- Plan and manage new deals to ensure that unit numbers are fully confirmed, payments made and move-in’s confirmed by 13:00 a minimum of 48 hours before occupation date
- Responsible for ensuring on-site office is fully operational e.g. stationery, working equipment and on-site office / show house is clean and tidy
- Shows initiative by identifying marketing trends
- Prepares and submits weekly reporting within an agreed format
- Discuss & try save notices with tenants and provide evidence i.e. completed notice form with comments of your discussion with them or email (including to confirm verbal discussions)
- Strict adherence to various turn-around times and requests provided by Leasing Manager
- Notify Leasing Manager of any on-site problems or issues. Applies knowledge to anticipate problems before they occur and takes pre-emptive action by suggesting potential solutions.
- Assesses applications with high-attention to detail to submit fully completed applications.
- Must communicate professionally and appropriately with colleagues and tenants
- Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Complete/update Visitor Book and update Lead Tool
Note: The responsibilities are not limited to the above and may vary or change as per business requirements.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Must have an understanding of the current market conditions, such as market-related prices, competitors, demographics and surrounding area
- Must be able to compile reports as required
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong people and salesmen skills
- Must be self-motivated and target-driven
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with a high proficiency in English.
- Must have adequate understanding of current computer software
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Must be flexible with working hours and be available to assist with after-hours emergency situations
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license / able to organize own transport
- Must request keys from Leasing Manager at least 48hrs before required
- Must be able to report to Leasing manager on a weekly basis
- Must be able to fulfill the role of a Building Manager as required
Are you looking for the ideal partner in the field of recruitment? Then make an appointment!