IT Service Analyst
Overview of role
To lead and implement reporting processes and contribute to in-country problem management efforts and responsible for leading engagement with customers in matters related to service management.
Reporting: Technical Solutions Manager
- Proactivity in ensuring service uptime for all our customers.
- Ensuring the right monitors are in place for all our customer services
- Ensure proper hand over of projects between the Implementation Engineers and Service management team.
- Ensuring timely response to customer issues and regular updates are sent to customers.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved.
- Ensure all tickets raised are closed.
- Respond to escalation from the customer and/or support
- Analyze ticket information to review accuracy and correctness.
- Provide feedback on areas of improvement to Incident management team.
- Design of report templates used in service management.
- Correlate report from different sources to provide unified report that is accurate.
- Assess performance based on SLA.
- To provide timely report.
- Provide feedback and insight derived form report analysis and engagement with relevant teams.
- Identify and log problems identified from reports
- Assist the Implementation Engineers in fixing recurring problems where possible.
- Training report user on how to use Service management reports
- Engage with relevant technical resources on the client side for service-related issues.
- Prepare Service Reports for the service management meetings with customers.
- Ensure consumption of report by all stakeholder e.g. Client Engagement teams
- Get feedback on report and performance from report users and customers
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A first degree in an IT related field is desirable
- A formal training in Customer service is an added advantage
- Resilience and ability to respond to unexpected situations
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the IT industry
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products
- Problem analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Linux OS skills
- Relational databases skill e.g. MySQL
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of the following programming languages Java, OOP PHP
- Experience using Subversion for source code/resource control
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and accurate reports
- Report consumption
- Problem identification and Insights
- Proper engagement processes with customers on service issues
- Ensuring he business maintains SLA requirements as per existing contracts.
- Automation / IT / Internet
Are you looking for the ideal partner in the field of recruitment? Then make an appointment!