- Manages CEO’s diary and makes appointments.
- Helps CEO to manage output, workflow and deadlines.
- Liaises with clients and other staff.
- Collects and opens all mail addressed to the CEO.
- Maintains confidential files.
- Tabulates and retrieves CEO’s official expenditures and claims.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Takes minutes for meetings as required.
- Drafts, types and dispatches all the CEO’s correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations' etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Devise and maintain a comprehensive filing system (both electronic and hard copy).
- Responsible for CEO’s travel arrangements.
- Procurement of office requisites.
- Supervises the Receptionist, Office Assistants and/or interns.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a Business related Degree or Social Sciences Diploma in Public Administration or Secretarial Services from a recognized institution.
- Experience with PA/secretarial experience to senior management level is an added advantage as would be direct work experience with the HR function.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizing and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum hand-holding
- Willingness to be continuously learning
- Recording minutes of meetings
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive and results orientated
- Computer Literacy
A variable rate loan stock company listed in the Botswana Stock Exchange. The company was listed on the 15th of June 2011 at a price of P1.50 per share and a market capitalization of P420 million. For the 2017/18 financial year, the property portfolio grew by 25% relative to the previous year, P778 million to P970 million.
Are you looking for the ideal partner in the field of recruitment? Then make an appointment!