Chief Financial Officer
Overview of role
- Financial reporting
- Development and implementation of financial management and control systems
- Coordination and compilation of budgets and forecasts
- Cash-flow management
- Tax management and management of financial IT systems.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or Accounting, supported with a Professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- And a membership to the relevant professional accounting body is required.
- Ten years experience, three years of which must have been gained at senior management level
- You must be an excellent communicator
- Possess strong problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to think on your feet and out of the box is a necessity
- In addition, you will be required to share the enthusiasm to drive the business forward.
Closing date for applications is 18th February 2019.
Are you looking for the ideal partner in the field of recruitment? Then make an appointment!