Chief Financial Officer
Overview of role
- Financial reporting
- Development and implementation of financial management and control systems
- Coordination and compilation of budgets and forecasts
- Cash-flow management
- Tax management and management of financial IT systems.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or Accounting, supported with a Professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- And a membership to the relevant professional accounting body is required.
- Ten years experience, three years of which must have been gained at senior management level
- You must be an excellent communicator
- Possess strong problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to think on your feet and out of the box is a necessity
- In addition, you will be required to share the enthusiasm to drive the business forward.
Closing date for applications is 18th February 2019.