About our business model
Why clients like partnering with us
At Staffwise, we believe in being a holistic recruitment agency. Our aim is to cater for all of your recruitment needs and that’s why we offer various, tailored recruitment options that can fit in easily with your processes. Having been in the industry for some time we have come to understand that clients’ needs are not always the same and because we always have our ear on the ground, we are always looking for ways to turn the sometimes burdensome recruitment and placement process into a smooth and enjoyable one. Below are Staffwise’s services;
- Full Recruitment end to end process
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Labour Outsourcing
Please contact us so that we find the most suitable solution for your business.
Full Recruitment end to end process
We are more than capable of handling your entire end to end recruitment process. This includes stages from designing and placing an advert in the media, to presenting the initial shortlist, conduct preliminary competency-based interviews, information gathering on the top candidates, psychometric assessments (optional), conducting final interviews with client, to producing an analytical report up to facilitating negotiations with your preferred candidate. Our aim is to make the entire process as seamless as possible, professional and to find you the most suitable candidate.
We understand that clients come with different needs, and sometimes you just want us to dig into our database and help match you with candidates who will be right for your specific job. We create tailor-made solutions that will best assist you.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing where clients can transfer all or part of their recruitment activities to Staffwise. If an organization is challenged by uncertainty, legacy processes, and resource constraints, RPO can provide the flexibility it needs to compete for key talent by innovating its processes and allowing resources to focus on core business competencies. If implemented effectively, the performance gains can be tremendous.
Outsourcing part or all of your recruitment is about solving key business challenges and proactively and strategically attracting the best talent (faster and at the right price) in the market, rather than simply outsourcing the burden of recruitment to an external party. Using the RPO model to attract talent improves the quality of candidates, increases hiring manager satisfaction and uses innovative sourcing and social media techniques, in turn bringing a standardized approach to recruitment across the whole organisation.
From a financial perspective, RPO is simply the most cost-effective and timely/ economical approach to recruitment which is able to deliver significant savings without compromising quality.
The Process is Simple and Effective
- Significant cost advantage (lower total recruiting costs)
- Quick and efficient
- Allows you to concentrate your efforts on key activities
- Controlled recruiting process
- Reduces administration for the client and paperwork
- Flexible solutions to fit your business
- Standardized approach to processes(consistency)
- No need for costly IT systems
- Quality Control
Staffwise views manpower services as a strategic function and key to meet organisational goals. The management of temporary staff is key in driving efficiency as a pre-requisite to any organisation in sustaining its competitive advantage. This increased pursuit for efficiency requires a dedicated, effective and innovative management of temporary staff hence labour outsourcing.
We provide all kinds and levels of staff, from blue collar to white collar professionals without any limitations on a temporary basis or permanent basis.
Why labour outsourcing;
- Obtain manual or temporary labour without the administrative burden associated with employing permanent employees
- Obtain labour on an ad hoc basis for individual projects or undertakings, without having to commit to employing workers on a full time basis
- Provision of non-unionised workers who do not receive wages negotiated between the unions and engineering companies
- Provision of personnel administration, full wage administration, labour relations and supervision and management of site staff
For effective provision of services we provide:
- A Human Resource Assistant stationed at the operating station to attend to any daily issues amongst them selection and placement, sick leaves, absenteeism, leave administrations, off days monitoring, injuries sustained, and any other administration and human resources related issues
- Monthly site visits and inspections by the Human Resource Officer
- Performance appraisals by floor managers and relevant supervisors to determine performance levels hence formulating ways to maximize efficiency
- We also provide services in recruitment administrative back office support and large scale recruitment
Please contact us to see how we can best partner with you so you can focus on the strategic operations of the business.