To learn, and develop a working relationship with operations and clients, taking responsibility for the development of Strategic Action plans that will take Nimble forward. Creating growth with clients through better recoveries, and ad hoc interactions optimizing Recovery profits. Ensure compliance of legal/contractual obligations (SLA’s), System integration effectiveness, and Operational System configuration and enhancements to optimize Nimble Groups effectiveness and results.
Norman Bissett & Associates (NBA) Botswana was incorporated in 1999 and started operations in 2000. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nimble Group, South Africa. NBA provides highly professional credit management services to some of the larger credit grantors in Botswana. They provide services for high volume consumer and corporate accounts. They also do receivables management, customer service work and we collect early to late stage arrear and overdue accounts. They provide debt restructuring support to financially distressed entities.
These services include:
- Early stage, arrears and overdue/late stage account collections
- Credit Management Reviews
- Receivables Management
- Procurement of Written-off Debt (Debt purchasing)
- Customer services (statement rendition, query resolution and interface between the debtor and the client.)
Nimble Group operates in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Ghana & Kenya.
Why partner with NBA?
- Independent with significant management shareholding in the Group, which enables quick, effective decision making
- Results and solutions driven
- Sensitive to the value of clients’ brands
- Focused on customer services and effective collections supported by extensive infrastructure