To ensure sound financial control, processing and reporting in the Company. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Recognized accounts qualification
- Postgraduate qualification in business administration will also be advantageous
- Professional membership with an accredited accounting body
- At least 10 years’ experience in a financial management role in a warehousing or logistics environment
- Must have experience operating at a strategic level.
- Must have solid experience in managing performance of teams and handling labour relations matters
- Must have a flair for operations
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a flair for operations, hardworking and pay attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must have business acumen and be able to communicate with senior to top management
- Must be prepared to travel to sites.
- Must be highly computer literate on Microsoft, VIP, Pastel Evolution
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience in tender document preparation
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017