Overall responsibility for the maintenance and administration of Inventory, Fixed Assets and Cashbooks.
- Degree in Accounting or related business qualification
- Pursuing ACCA or CIMA or any related professional course
- Must be a BICA member
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Demonstrate experience in accounting, accounting standards and interpretation of legislation.
- Ability to prepare reports in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Accpac, spreadsheets and related software
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and implement new procedures
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
Closing date for applications is 21 March 2018